There are a number of people with ability to install carpet, or access to a good carpet installer that might be looking for inexpensive on-line carpet. This site will send you a price quote via email in a matter of seconds. The pricing looks like it’s better than the big home improvement centers.
Even companies who are working on a shoestring marketing budget, can now consider using video. This is a link to a free paper discussing how video can help you reach your target markets. Read the rest of this entry »
Do Houses Talk?
Do houses talk? I dont know because I dont speak their language. However, if any one does, I would think it might be that small group of men and women that have dedicated their lives to the study of houses. Can a house remember when the room received the first born baby girl? Can it tell you about the Christmas tree that looked better than all the others? Does it remember when all the relatives came for Thanksgiving and the sewer backed up? Like the stories of an old man or woman, does an old house have a treasure chest of tales just waiting to be told? I think so. It must be, because a house is more than a structure, it is part of our lives. Imagine going to Grandmas without thinking of her house. I would love to hear the stories but I cant. I will just have to ask a home inspector, if they would tell me what they heard.
This slide show is being made available to home inspectors to provide to the customers and prospects to help them make a smooth transition into their new home.
Attitude is everything. Jay Conrad Levinson has shared the Sixteen Monumental Secrets of Guerrilla Marketing in his best selling book Guerrilla Marketing. I keep these 16 points on my office wall and bathroom mirror. I think they might help others too:
- You must have commitment to your marketing program
- Think of that program as an investment
- See to it that our program is consistent
- Make your prospects confident in your firm
- Be patient in order to keep a commitment
- See that your marketing is an assortment of weapons
- Know that profits come subsequent to the sale
- Aim to run your firm in a way that makes it convenient for your customers
- Put an element of amazement in your marketing
- Use measurements to judge the effectiveness of your weapons
- Prove your involvement with customers and prospects by your regular follow-up with them
- Become dependent on other businesses and them on you
- Be skilled with the armaments of guerrillas which means technology
- Use marketing to gain consent from prospects, and then broaden that consent so that it leads to a sale
- Sell the content of your offering rather than the style; sell the steak and the sizzle, because people are too sophisticated to merely buy that sizzle
- After you have a full-fledged marketing program, work to augment it rather than rest on your laurels
See the free offering from Mr. Levinson on the free tab
I think automated PowerPoint sales presentations are a great way to make a professional looking sales presentation and the cost is very low indeed. If you don’t feel like making these yourself please let us know. There are lots of great looking templates in PowerPoint. Combine any of these with your sales material and automate it with an online product called ispring. Then you host it any number of places. Ideally in your own website and provide links to it. Your customers will see a great presentation. For an example see the one below.